Beach, supermarket, restaurants, and shopping in the area – no car needed.
3 bedrooms, sleeps 6 people – 1 double bed, 4 single beds.
Air conditioning, heating, Wi-Fi, cable TV, chromecast.
About us, the owners
We are a family from Sweden who love spending time in our second home in Torrevieja. When we are not there we rent it out to guests who like to enjoy the beach, the Spanish cuisine, and of course, the sun. Some like to visit the many golf courses in the area, or the nature parks around the saltwater lagoons
Welcome to Torrevieja!
Rafael & Kia
Size of the apartment: 75 m² (807 square feet)
LIVINGROOM – air conditioning, ceiling fan, heating, sofa, sofa table, two rattan armchairs, dining table with six chairs, Wi-Fi fiber 600 Mbit, CableTV with ~100 channels (see list here), chromecast.
KITCHEN – fully equipped with dishwasher, coffee maker, kettle, pots and pans, microvawe, refrigerator and freezer, stove and oven, mixer, toaster, plates, glasses, cutlery, shopping trolley for your visits to the supermarket.
3 BEDROOMS – airconditioning, ceiling fan, heating, closet, linen. Master bedroom has a double bed, the other two bedrooms have two single beds in each. Bed linen is included.
BATHS – one full bathroom with toilet, basin, bidet, shower-bath-combo, hair dryer. One half bathroom with toilet and basin. Towels, soap.
BALCONY – table and chairs, access from living room.
LAUNDRY – washing machine, iron and ironboard, also storage for beach chairs and parasols.
ACCESS – elevator/lift from the ground floor to the apartment. Can be accessed without steps or stairs.
- 45 minute drive from Alicante airport with taxi or car, 60 minutes with airport bus.
- 75 meters to the beach – from the front porch, until you have your feet in the sand.
- 150 meters to the nearest supermarket – Mas y Mas.
- 5 meters to the nearest restaurant.
- 50 meters to nearest shopping.
You can walk everywhere
- Beaches – Playa del Cura, and Playa de Los Locos (see here)
- Restaurants (see here)
- Shopping (see here)
- Grocery stores (see here)
- Board walk (see here)
- Fun stuff for children (see here)
- Amusement park (see here)
- Gyms (see here)
- Bus station for local bus (see here)
- Bus terminal to airport (see here)
- Boat trips (see here)
- Museums and churches (see here)
- For more info, and links to things to see and do, click here
How do I book?
Prices, availability, booking conditions.
Miramar Properties & Holidays will manage the booking and greet you on site.